Appreciate everything that grows from the ground while you experience world-class Paso Robles Wine Country. This three-day celebration honors organic flavors, from locally sourced food ingredients to the wines raised in the region's backyards. Local producers are the stars of the show at this annual event. Enjoy a full calendar of happenings April 17-19. Here are some of the highlights:
- Friday Wine & Cheese Pairing at Ancient Peaks
- Talley Vineyard's Farm to Vineyard Luncheon
- Train Wreck Friday at Pomar Junction
- Niner Wine Estate's Earth Day Food & Wine Dinner with Maegen Loring
- Laetitia's Cellar Dinner
- Windrose Farm Earth Day Plant Sale and Open House
- Complimentary Olive Mill Tour
- Claiborne & Churchill's Aromatic White Wine Challenge aka "Hit Me"
Have a bite to eat paired with the perfect wines in beautiful settings all around Paso Robles Wine Country. In addition to these scattered activities, be sure to attend the Earth Day Food & Wine Main Event on Saturday, April 18. Located near our hotel, head to Castoro Cellars for top-quality food and wine served in a laidback, relaxed setting. Celebrate the sustainable food movement with a peaceful picnic under the oaks starting at 2 p.m. Get first dibs with early entry, reserve a table or simply enjoy all you can eat and drink with a general admission pass. Tickets are on sale at http://earthdayfoodandwine.com/main-event/.
Book your stay at Holiday Inn Express & Suites to enjoy a festive escape in wine paradise. With well-appointed guestrooms and ample amenities for the modern traveler, you can plan a fun-filled yet relaxing getaway this spring.