Booking a food tour for the first day of your Central Coast vacation is the best way to experience the very most of the area. Remember, your guide lives in the area and knows all of the best spots to send you for wine tastings, foodie excursions, local dining, as well as hiking and biking trails, the best beaches and even bird-watching sites.
On a Central Coast Food Tour, you will enjoy:
- A ‘grass-roots' local tour sure to please folks who don't ordinarily like tours!
- An insider's perspective to the local area complete with favorite spots, little known places, and "must-dos" to include on your vacation agenda.
- Wonderfully tasty food stops that best represent the culture, and the agricultural bounty of the locale - as well as local chef specialties.
- 5 - 6 tasting stops with plenty of food to satisfy a hearty appetite.
- Small, personalized tours with a dedicated guide to make this a most special experience for you and your party.
- A culinary tour like no other: outrageous and plentiful food, fascinating history, engaging sightseeing and an unforgettable day on the Central Coast enjoying it's food and wines.
You'll leave your Central Coast Food Tour, intent on returning and "hungry to discover more!"
The Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites located in Paso Robles is conveniently located near the many wineries, beaches and outdoor adventures. After a day of excursions, rest comfortably in one of our lovely rooms or suites. All of our rooms include at-home comforts of a refrigerator and microwave, complimentary Wi-Fi, and access to our indoor pool.