A Deliciously Unique Food Festival in Paso Robles
12th Annual Olive Festival
Downtown City Park
835 12th Street
Fine wine and craft beer are synonymous with California. But olives? They should be! Thanks to this annual Paso Robles festival in nearby Downtown City Park, everyone’s favorite wine and cheese snack is taking a much-deserved bow in center stage. The 12th Annual Olive Festival brings a full day of fine food, craft beer, and regional wine to the heart of the city, just 5 minutes from our hotel.
Expect a day of live music, dance, and all-out deliciousness, as chefs cook-off in olive-centric culinary competitions, samples flow freely, and the city celebrates its newest edible claim to fame. Stay out of “the pits” by enjoying all these fun things to do:
- Grab a FREE tote bag and souvenir program at the Info Booth.
- Enjoy a FREE sample of refreshing Olive Oil Ice Cream (Booth #114/115).
- Enter your best olive dish in the Public Cooking Contest, starting at 9:30am.
- Watch local chefs battle it out in the Head-to-Head Chef Cook-Off at 11am.
- Shop the many vendors for Olive Tapenade, fresh-pressed Olive Oil, dipping sauces, and tons of olive varieties to take home.
- Sip through a $15 Wine or Craft Beer Tasting.
- Catch a Cooking Demonstration from professional chefs on the Culinary Stage.
- Choose your favorite at the FREE Olive Oil Tasting.
- Browse the accompanying Arts & Crafts Show for handmade gifts.
- Look out for Jim McKnight, playing accordion throughout the festival all day.
- Behold the Olive Dancers, shimmying at 11:30am.
- Get your own groove on to the DJ’s beats, from 1-5pm.