January is the most delicious month in California wine country, when San Luis Obispo hosts Restaurant Month from the 1st through 31st. Selected restaurants in Paso Robles, CA and nearby towns offer special menus, including three-course prix fixe meals for $30. Pair your meal with delicious local wines, and make your reservations early for this popular event.
Take advantage of this outstanding deal when you visit the Paso Robles restaurants listed below, and please note that prices and offers vary per restaurant:
• Artisan – American bistro cuisine with seasonal menu & local ingredients
• Bistro Laurent – French cuisine from Chef who ran Michelin-starred restaurants
• Buona Tavola – Northern Italian cuisine, gluten-free menu available
• Enoteca Restaurant – Contemporary Italian-inspired cuisine, specializing in fresh seafood
• Estrella – Latin cuisine with influences fro Spain, Mexico, South America & the Caribbean
• Il Cortile Ristorante – Classy & romantic fine dining, Italian cuisine
• La Cosecha Bar & Restaurant – Latin flavors from Honduran Chef, locally-sourced cuisine
• Paso Robles Inn Steakhouse – Western theme, classic steakhouse dining with contemporary twist
• Paso Terra – Sustainable seafood restaurant, Chef is also a watercolor artist
• Robert’s Restaurant – Fresh approach to classic American cuisine
• Thomas Hill Organics Market Bistro & Wine Bar – Organic, regionally-produced food
Our charming boutique hotel is a convenient base for exploring restaurants in Paso Robles, CA. Situated near downtown shopping and restaurants, our location makes it easy to discover the best flavors of the region. Make your reservation today and don’t miss a great opportunity to enjoy a culinary journey in wine country. Call us today at 1 (805) 238-6500 for more information on Restaurant Month and Paso Robles wine tasting adventures.